Gold Brass Tribal Earrings Ear Weights- Hunab Ku
These magnificent ear weights in golden brass unique to Tribalik represent the Hanab Ku Mayan butterfly. They can be worn straight into stretched lobes of 2.5mm and above or into tunnels or plugs. They look absolutely epic on and perfectly celebrate the Hunab Ku Mayan symbol. The symbol is also called the galatic butterfly and represents all the consciousness that has ever existed in the galaxy. Explore the tribal queen within you with these bold and stunning ear weights.
- Colour: Gold
- Material: Brass also available in silver white brass.
- or copper.
- Width: appx 1mm (both)
- Height: in total 48mm-Small/ 70mm-Large
- Length: appx 44m-Small/ 65mm-Large
- Size: For stretched piercings, there are two sizes: 2/ 2.5mm, and above
- Weight: 20 grams (each)-Small/ 45 grams-Large
- Sold as a pair